St Helens AA Waters will be open to anglers from 8am on Wednesday 13th May 2020.
ALL anglers must follow the Government Advice in relation to social distancing at all times, the following must also be adhered to:
1. All Anglers must be in possession of a current 2020 St Helens AA permit and the relevant Environment Agency Fishing Licence. All permits and Licences must be signed and addressed before fishing on any of the club's waters (if a bailiff asks you to produce your permit, please do not offer the permit, but show the relevant pages to identify yourself instead)
2. One angler per peg, unless more than one household member is sharing, then proof of ID will be required (signed, addressed permit).
3. Anglers must not visit other anglers on their pegs (please maintain a social distance at all times).
4. Should any angler require emergency assistance for any reason from a neighbouring angler, we ask that a strict social distance is maintained in line with the government guidelines
5. All litter is removed on vacating a swim, ready for the next angler (COVID-19 can cross contaminate from general waste, please leave pegs as you would wish to find them).
6. Please be patient when club officials arrive to inspect permits (this is as strange a situation for them as it is for you).
7. No sharing of fishing tackle or other items.
8. You must carry hand sanitiser and use it before and after opening any gates, locks etc.
9. DO NOT go fishing or leave home if you are suffering from any of the symptoms of Covid 19, follow Government advice regarding isolation
10. Remember all our waters are accessible to the general public, so do not do anything contrary to the above items or the Government advice regarding Covid 19
11. St Helens AA Permits are currently only available on line via the clubs website, as we believe all fishing shops are to remain closed until at least 1st June.
Stay alert, take care and enjoy your fishing,